Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A tug of war between al-Sudani and the US ambassador about postponing the provincial elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A tug of war between al-Sudani and the US ambassador about postponing the provincial elections Empty A tug of war between al-Sudani and the US ambassador about postponing the provincial elections

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2023, 6:34 am

[size=52]A tug of war between al-Sudani and the US ambassador about postponing the provincial elections[/size]
    • Today 14:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar .. 
    An official source in Anbar province revealed, on Thursday, the existence of tug-of-war between the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, and the US ambassador to Iraq over the repercussions of the insistence on postponing the provincial elections.
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency, "The US Ambassador to Iraq, Elena Romanowski, is striving to postpone the provincial council elections for reasons that are not clear, while Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani insists on holding them on their unified date without any delay, amid Romansky's insistence on obstructing their establishment in various ways." It shows its interference in Iraqi affairs in a scandalous manner. 
    The source added, "The American ambassador is trying to create a gap between the political parties and blocs on the issue of postponing the provincial elections to Ma'rib, which has become known to everyone amid governmental and clan rejection of the wrong approach practiced by Romanowski in dealing with issues that concern the country away from external interference."
    The source pointed out that "the US ambassador deviated from the context of her work through her interference in the affairs of the central government elected by the people."
    He stressed, "Al-Sudani, despite the pressure exerted by the American ambassador, insists on holding the provincial council elections as scheduled on December 18, without making any amendments." End / 12 a.m
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:17 am