Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi center warns against falling into the trap of fictitious appointment gangs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi center warns against falling into the trap of fictitious appointment gangs Empty An Iraqi center warns against falling into the trap of fictitious appointment gangs

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]An Iraqi center warns against falling into the trap of fictitious appointment gangs[/size]
    • Today 12:34

Information/Baghdad..
    The Iraqi Center for Combating Rumors warned citizens, on Saturday, against falling into the trap of fraud gangs that promote government appointments in sensitive security departments and other ministries. 
    The center said, in a statement received by Al-Maalooma, that, "a group of rumors promoted by fraud and fraud gangs has been monitored under the pretext of appointments in the state ministries and sensitive security departments in exchange for money amounting to 10,000 US dollars to be paid in advance."
    He added, "These gangs use new methods in the way of promoting their rumors by publishing fake links to submit transactions, as well as in the way of receiving amounts to avoid detection or knowing their addresses."
    The center indicated that "the concerned authorities confirmed that there are no appointments in any ministry, and if they exist, they will be published on the official websites of the ministries or through the Federal Service Council."
    He explained that "there are currently no appointments in the Ministry of Interior, Defense and the National Security Agency, because the grades are allocated to the return of those whose contracts have been terminated."
    The center called on the citizens to "the need to report with these gangs and not to tolerate them through the hotline numbers of the security services and integrity." Ended / 25

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 5:57 am