Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Information Technology Department of the Kurdistan R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Information Technology Department of the Kurdistan R Empty “Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Information Technology Department of the Kurdistan R

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2024, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Information Technology Department of the Kurdistan Regional Government[/size]

[size=45]On Tuesday, May 28, 2024, Bakhtiyar Haji, Director General of Relations and Follow-up Affairs at the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation in Baghdad, received in his private office a delegation from the Information Technology Department of the Kurdistan Regional Government, which included Messrs. Hiwa Effendi, Head of the Department, and Bitwin Jarjis, Office Manager. President of the Chamber.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the general situation in Iraq, the Kurdistan Region and the region was discussed, as well as the relations between Baghdad and Erbil.[/size]
    [size=45]Mr. Hiwa Effendi explained the objectives of the delegation’s visit to Baghdad, stressing that the main objective of the visit is to strengthen cooperation and relations with the authorities concerned with information technology in the federal government.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Director General of Relations and Follow-up Affairs in the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation praised the great efforts made by the department in the field of preparing and organizing various information needed by government agencies in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The guest delegation appreciated the role of the Kurdistan Regional Government’s representation in Baghdad in finding the appropriate ground to enhance cooperation and coordination between the ministries and institutions of the federal governments and the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:22 am