Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

22% of the included stores will be in the region.. Kurdistan Census is preparing for a pilot census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

22% of the included stores will be in the region.. Kurdistan Census is preparing for a pilot census  Empty 22% of the included stores will be in the region.. Kurdistan Census is preparing for a pilot census

Post by Rocky Thu May 30, 2024 5:45 am

22% of the included stores will be in the region.. Kurdistan Census is preparing for a pilot census with Baghdad - Urgent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Director of Statistics at the Ministry of Planning of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Sirwan Muhammad, confirmed today, Wednesday (May 29, 2024), cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Planning for the purpose of completing the general population census .
    Muhammad said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the Ministry of Planning in the regional government will provide all facilities and cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Planning for the purpose of completing the general population census in all regions of the country.” 
    He added, "The experimental census will start on Friday, and the region will cooperate and provide all facilities and information to make this experiment a success. We will also provide the Iraqi Ministry of Planning with all information about the numbers of citizens and their educational and employment details, and the experiment will be successful."
    It is hoped that the experimental census will begin next Friday and continue for 15 days, and will include 86 localities as models in 18 governorates, including 19 localities in the Kurdistan region, where the census in the region will be carried out by Kurdistan census employees.
    The general census, which will take place in November at the end of this year, is the first in 37 years, as in 1987 the Kurdistan region was included in the census, while another census was conducted in 1997, but the region was not included in the census.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:26 am