Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court rejects appeals related to the constitutionality of the Municipal Revenue Law and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court rejects appeals related to the constitutionality of the Municipal Revenue Law and  Empty The Federal Court rejects appeals related to the constitutionality of the Municipal Revenue Law and

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2023, 6:47 am

The Federal Court rejects appeals related to the constitutionality of the Municipal Revenue Law and Article (14) thereof
    • Time: 08/28/2023 10:57:55

• Read: 1,027 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Supreme Court decided to dismiss the appeals related to the constitutionality of Article (14) of the Municipalities and Wills Law No. (1) of 2023 and the appeals related to the rest of the articles contained therein.
    A statement of the court, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated that it "considered yesterday, Sunday, cases No. (34 / federal / 2023) and (39 / federal / 2023) challenging the unconstitutionality of the Municipal Imports Law No. (1) for the year 2023, and the court also considered the case By the number (35 and its units 37, 40, 45, 47, 48, 50, 57, 58, 66, and 92 / federal / 2023) that include a challenge to the constitutionality of Article (14) of the aforementioned law, which stipulates that {Article (14) First: It is prohibited to import, manufacture, and sell alcoholic beverages of all kinds.” Adding that “paragraph (second) of it stipulates that “whoever violates clause (first) of this article shall be punished with a fine of no less than (10,000,000) ten million dinars and not more than (25,000,000) twenty-five million dinars}.
    He pointed out that "the ruling came because there was no constitutional violation, and the ruling was issued by the majority and is absolutely binding on all authorities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:08 pm