Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The director of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company personally supervises the provision and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The director of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company personally supervises the provision and  Empty The director of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company personally supervises the provision and

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:52 am

[rtl]The director of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company personally supervises the provision and supply of Husseini processes with oil derivatives[/rtl]

economy  ,  09/03/2023 00:47  , Number of readings: 315 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Director General of the Oil Products Distribution Company, Hussein Taleb, chaired the meeting of the Operations Room of the Ministry of Oil, as part of the final preparations for the Arbaeen visit, where the meeting was held in the holy city of Najaf. [/rtl]
    [rtl]The General Manager of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company, stressed the importance of providing a distinguished service to the Husseiniya processes, and the supporting parties during this important period.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Taleb stressed the need to make double efforts to ensure the efficient and effective provision of oil derivatives to the processes, in addition to supplying them with ice and potable water. [/rtl]
    [rtl]These steps come within the framework of the great dedication provided by the management of the Oil Products Distribution Company to support religious events and serve the Iraqi community.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:33 am