Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq’s “thieves” are spread out in 14 countries around the world.. How many of them have I recovered

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq’s “thieves” are spread out in 14 countries around the world.. How many of them have I recovered Empty Iraq’s “thieves” are spread out in 14 countries around the world.. How many of them have I recovered

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2023, 5:00 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq’s “thieves” are spread out in 14 countries around the world.. How many of them have I recovered?[/size]

[size=45]The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atbi, confirmed that the list of those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary is spread in 14 countries around the world.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atbi said, "Tracking and arresting those wanted on various charges, whether terrorist or criminal, related to corruption and plundering public money, who fled outside Iraq, is important in strengthening the prestige of the state and confirming a message that justice will reach them wherever they go, and this matter is very important for the Sudanese government, which has been pressing in this direction for months."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The list of those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary is spread in 14 countries, half of which have pledged to pass them on through Interpol, most of which are Arab countries," stressing that "a number of them have already been returned to Baghdad and they are under investigation awaiting a judicial verdict, including those accused of serious corruption cases."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the investigation into the deal of the century has not ended," expecting "the issuance of other arrest warrants against the defendants, with the discovery of other evidence that will be announced by the relevant authorities."[/size]
    [size=45]The government had announced more than once that "its efforts to recover the wanted persons by the Iraqi judiciary through Interpol will not leave the countries that host the wanted persons an option but to hand them over to the Iraqi judiciary for trial, and to recover the stolen money from the people."[/size]
    [size=45]Perhaps the theft of tax secretariats known as the “theft of the century” is one of the most prominent files that put pressure on the government to pursue those wanted.[/size]
    [size=45]And the head of the Integrity Commission, Haider Hanoun, declared, in a press conference, held on August 6 in Baghdad, that “the issue of theft of tax secretariats, the biggest issue of corruption, was mixed with treason, and that the stay of those involved in it outside the bars will not continue,” stressing “the organization of red flags for the wanted, who are the head of the intelligence service.” The former Minister of Finance for the previous government, the private secretary of the former prime minister, as well as the former political advisor to the former prime minister.[/size]
    [size=45]The issue of tax secretariats relates to the theft of 3 trillion and 700 billion Iraqi dinars (equivalent to 2.5 billion dollars) from the state treasury, specifically from the government Rafidain Bank, which is tax revenue money, and Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani had announced the end of last November, the recovery of 182 One billion dinars (about 124.7 million dollars) of that money.[/size]
    [size=45]However, the case has not ended yet, as Al-Sudani announced at the time that the main convict in the case, Nour Zuhair, the owner of the two companies, “Al-Qant” and “Al-Mubdeun”, handed over the amount (182 billion dinars) as a first payment, and an agreement was reached between the Second Karkh Investigation Court with Zuhair was scheduled to recover the full amount, and later an order was issued to release him on bail, in order to arrange the payment of the amount, but he has not been announced back to prison so far, nor any other details on the matter.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi funds looted and smuggled abroad since 2003 until now are estimated at between 350 to 450 billion dollars, amid the exclusion of the possibility of recovering this money due to the fact that it entered into several investments inside the countries smuggled to.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:20 am