Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Prices of local products are within normal rates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Prices of local products are within normal rates Empty Agriculture: Prices of local products are within normal rates

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2023, 4:50 am

Agriculture: Prices of local products are within normal rates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Agriculture announced today, Thursday, that local production is not affected by fluctuations in dollar prices, and while explaining the reason for the slight increase in the prices of local products, it confirmed the existence of a strategic reserve of grains sufficient to meet the need.
    The technical undersecretary in the ministry, Mithaq Abdul Hussein, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “the Ministry of Agriculture monitors prices daily, and that local production is not affected by fluctuations in dollar prices in the parallel market,” stressing that “there is continuous monitoring of prices, and it is... Limit this hour within the normal rates.”
     He added, "There is a desire by citizens for the local product, which is a positive indicator, which causes a slight increase in prices during the seasonal transition period."
    He sent a message of reassurance to citizens, saying: “The state has enough strategic grain reserves to meet the country’s actual need, and there is also an abundance of crop and vegetable production, and the shortfall due to the seasonal shift is compensated by opening imports according to the agricultural calendar.”

Views 35
    Added 09/21/2023 - 10:52 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:05 am