Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Iraq.. These countries dominate gold reserves in the Arab world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including Iraq.. These countries dominate gold reserves in the Arab world Empty Including Iraq.. These countries dominate gold reserves in the Arab world

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Including Iraq.. These countries dominate gold reserves in the Arab world[/size]
    • Today 16:20

Information/Follow-up..
    The World Gold Council’s report for the month of September showed that the gold reserves of the Arab countries amounted to 1,515.1 tons, while the gold reserves of the countries of the world combined reached 35,664.5 tons.
    According to the report, which shows what central banks own in gold, 5 Arab countries account for the lion’s share (about 69%) of the total Arab countries’ reserves of the yellow metal.
    According to the report, the countries are: Saudi Arabia (323.1 tons), Lebanon (286.8 tons), Algeria (173.6 tons), Iraq (132.6 tons), Egypt (125.9 tons).
    Globally, the United States (8133.5 tons) topped the world in gold reserves, followed in second place by Germany (3352.6 tons), then Italy (2451.8 tons), then France (2436.9 tons), followed by Russia with reserves amounting to 2329.6 tons.
    The past years have witnessed a desire by central banks around the world to buy the precious metal in light of economic fluctuations and high inflation rates. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm