Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission monitors early advertisements for the candidates and makes a threat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission monitors early advertisements for the candidates and makes a threat Empty The Commission monitors early advertisements for the candidates and makes a threat

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2023, 4:35 am

The Commission monitors early advertisements for the candidates and makes a threat
    • Time: 09/28/2023 12:25:05

• Read: 104 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The Election Commission announced today, Thursday, that it had monitored violations committed by candidates for the provincial council elections scheduled for next December 18.
    Imad Jamil, director of the media team of the Election Commission, told Al-Furat News Agency, “Some candidates for the provincial council elections started their electoral propaganda early, and this is considered a legal violation and results in a financial fine, after being warned by the Commission’s oversight teams.”
    He added, "The punishment is limited to a fine and a warning after warning the candidate."
    The Election Commission announced on the 20th of this month that electoral propaganda for candidates in the provincial council elections will begin at the beginning of next November, after the approval of the election nomination lists, indicating that “the propaganda period will last for a month and end with the day of electoral silence and 24 hours before polling day.” Public vote.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:08 pm