Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including oil and gas.. A parliamentarian reveals the main reason behind not approving important law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including oil and gas.. A parliamentarian reveals the main reason behind not approving important law Empty Including oil and gas.. A parliamentarian reveals the main reason behind not approving important law

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2023, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Including oil and gas.. A parliamentarian reveals the main reason behind not approving important laws[/size]
    • Today 13:33

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, confirmed today, Saturday, that the lack of consensus prevented the adoption of important laws of economic and political benefit in Iraq, including oil and gas.
    Al-Ziyadi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The House of Representatives, since the beginning of its current session, has not completed any important law except the draft budget, and this is what has put us in the face of many criticisms,” pointing out that “the government has not sent any law to Parliament since its appointment except the budget.” .
    He added, "The lack of consensus between the political forces is behind the failure to pass important laws that have a direct relationship to the lives of citizens."
    Al-Ziyadi called on the state administration forces to "hold new sessions in order to agree on a number of laws, including oil and gas, and to instruct the government and parliament to put them to a vote." 
    A member of the Legal Committee, Mudar Al-Karawi, confirmed in a previous statement to Al-Maalouma that more than 20 laws will be proposed in the House of Representatives, the most important of which is the oil and gas law, but resolving it requires political consensus by all forces. Ended 25pm

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm