Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Iraq lacks a banking system capable of bringing hard currency into the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Iraq lacks a banking system capable of bringing hard currency into the country Empty Expert: Iraq lacks a banking system capable of bringing hard currency into the country

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2023, 11:14 am

Expert: Iraq lacks a banking system capable of bringing hard currency into the country
    • Time: 10/01/2023 18:04:43

• Read: 598 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The economic expert, Mustafa Akram Hantoush, described the Iraqi banking system as “poor” and that it is unable to bring hard currency into the country.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Hantoush said {to Al-Furat News} that: “The banking system in Iraq operates according to old standards. It only follows up on the issue of capital, and does not follow up on the loans granted through the bank, or deposits and investments.”
    He added, "Therefore, Iraq lacks a banking system capable of introducing hard currency into the country, or even the dinar, as it is unable to invest it."
    Hantoush explained, "Most private banks depend on selling the dollar and transfer operations, and if they stop, these banks will be affected. This is all due to the failure to build a correct banking system capable of entering the market and investing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:59 pm