Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najm al-Jubouri: There is an international conflict in Sinjar and Kurdistan, the security depth of N

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Najm al-Jubouri: There is an international conflict in Sinjar and Kurdistan, the security depth of N Empty Najm al-Jubouri: There is an international conflict in Sinjar and Kurdistan, the security depth of N

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 7:04 am

Najm al-Jubouri: There is an international conflict in Sinjar and Kurdistan, the security depth of Nineveh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-10 02:26
    Font

Shafaq News/ The head of the local government in Nineveh Governorate, Najm al-Jubouri, said on Tuesday that there is an international conflict in the disputed Sinjar district between Erbil and Baghdad, which currently belongs to Nineveh, denying at the same time what some political figures in the governorate are circulating that the Minister of the Interior of the Kurdistan Region is a reaper. Ahmed is the one who administers Nineveh.
    This came during his hosting of a symposium on the sidelines of the launch of the “Miri” Forum for the year 2023 in the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, with the participation of hundreds of academics, government and party officials, researchers, and foreign and local journalists, who will discuss various issues on hot topics in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region amid the current changes in the region.
    This meeting is organized annually by the Middle East Research Institute (MERI).
    Al-Jubouri said during the hosting that the case of Sinjar is a special case as there is a complete international conflict on the territory of the district, stressing that the most security threat in Sinjar is not ordinary crimes, but rather the armed groups present within the district are being targeted.
    The governor criticized the political interventions taking place in Nineveh, and said: If the politicians leave us alone, we are fine because ambitions have overshadowed the interests of the people.
    He also mentioned that he is said to be a bad man because of his good relationship with the Kurdistan Region, considering that the region is the security depth of Nineveh Governorate, and if the relationship is not good with the Kurdistan Region, this will not reflect positively on the governorate in terms of security.
    Al-Jubouri continued to say that there are those who claim that the region’s Interior Minister is the one who runs Mosul, and this is not true because I am the one who runs it, stressing that Nineveh’s relationship with the Kurdistan Region is good and this relationship has been reflected positively on the situation of the governorate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:35 am