Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani praises Iran’s electrical position on Iraq and confirms: We will be an important country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani praises Iran’s electrical position on Iraq and confirms: We will be an important country  Empty Al-Sudani praises Iran’s electrical position on Iraq and confirms: We will be an important country

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2023, 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani praises Iran's electrical position on Iraq and confirms: We will be an important country in the global gas market[/size]

[size=45]On Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani praised Iran's position regarding supplying electricity to Iraq, and said that Iraq will be an important country in the global gas market within the coming years.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani spoke during his hosting of the Russian Energy Week Forum in the presence of President Vladimir Putin.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani said, “I would like to praise Iran’s position in maintaining gas and electricity supplies to Iraq over the past period, despite the failure to transfer financial dues that exceeded 11 billion euros at the beginning of the work of the current federal government. Therefore, we were facing a real problem in maintaining the provision of electricity service to citizens in particular.” In the summer, we began activating investment projects to invest in associated gas.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “Iraq possesses large gas reserves that place it in the ranks of the global countries producing natural gas, so the vision of this government was to continue activating the agreements concluded with some companies, including Total, and activating the fifth round with Emirati and Chinese companies, and it is hoped that this will provide We have enough gas within a time frame ranging from 3-5 years and we do not resort to importing.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani continued, “We have begun the sixth round of licensing for the first time in Iraq to explore gas fields and natural gas exploratory patches, and to complete the procedures regarding these promising fields, which number more than 10 important patches and fields. It is hoped that this will add to our gas production, which will enable us to... Covering the needs of power stations, in addition to the fact that Iraq will be an important country in the gas market.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:18 am