Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Job opportunities for dozens of young people at the Autumn Festival in Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Job opportunities for dozens of young people at the Autumn Festival in Sulaymaniyah Empty Job opportunities for dozens of young people at the Autumn Festival in Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2023, 4:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Job opportunities for dozens of young people at the Autumn Festival in Sulaymaniyah[/size]

[size=45]2023-10-27
    The activities of the Autumn Festival continue in Sulaymaniyah, within the Kurdistan Region, which aims to create dozens of job opportunities for young people, with the participation of 150 young men and women.[/size]
    [size=45]The official spokesman for the Forestry Department in Sulaymaniyah Municipalities, Ali Hamed, said in a statement, “The Autumn Festival will last for three days and can be extended to 5 days, if required by citizens’ interest in the festival, which was held by the Sulaymaniyah Municipalities Presidency, with the aim of providing job opportunities for a large number of young men and women.” “.[/size]
    [size=45]Hamed added, “About 150 young men and women participated in the festival, and 80 umbrellas were provided to the participants, free of charge, by the Presidency of Sulaymaniyah Municipalities and the Parks Department in Sulaymaniyah Municipalities, in addition to providing the requirements for the success of the festival.”[/size]
    [size=45]The festival includes a display of handicrafts, local Kurdish products, folkloric costumes, artistic paintings, and an exhibition of books and folkloric accessories that attracted citizens to it, during the opening hours of the festival from ten in the morning until three in the afternoon every day, according to the spokesman.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:18 am