Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the rates of completion of service projects within one year of the government’s life

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the rates of completion of service projects within one year of the government’s life Empty Revealing the rates of completion of service projects within one year of the government’s life

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:54 am

Revealing the rates of completion of service projects within one year of the government’s life
    • Time: 10/30/2023 16:47:20

• Read: 39 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The head of the Roads and Bridges Committee in the Parliamentary Services Committee, Baqir Al-Saadi, revealed the completion rates of service projects within one year of the government’s life.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Saadi said {to Al-Furat News} that: “The committee is following up on the work mechanism and completion rates of service projects spread in Baghdad and the governorates.”
    He added, "The completion rate of all current projects has reached more than 30%, and there are projects that are now working from the financial allocations of the Food Security Law."
    Al-Saadi continued, "Also, in the capital, Baghdad alone, 9 bridges will be built, with the adoption of solid companies, as the current government has become for services."
    The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities announced yesterday, Sunday, the completion of 77 road projects in the country, 20 of which are included in the government program, and the start of work on 14 projects to relieve traffic congestion and preparations for the start of work on two projects within the first package during the next month.
    The Ministry confirmed that 4 residential cities in a number of governorates have been referred for implementation, and 6 will be announced soon to eliminate the housing crisis.

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:46 am