Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Misfortunes do not come singly.” Al-Halbousi faces a new case today for “violating the law.”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Misfortunes do not come singly.” Al-Halbousi faces a new case today for “violating the law.” Empty “Misfortunes do not come singly.” Al-Halbousi faces a new case today for “violating the law.”

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2023, 4:23 am

“Misfortunes do not come singly.” Al-Halbousi faces a new case today for “violating the law.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Muhammad Jassim Al-Khafaji, announced that today, Wednesday, will be the date for pleading for the lawsuit he filed against the dismissed Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Rikan Al-Halbousi, regarding the appointment of advisors to the Council in violation of the law regulating the work of advisors. 
    Al-Khafaji stated in a clarification received by “Baghdad Today” on Wednesday (November 15, 2023), that “Today is Wednesday, the date of pleading for the lawsuit that I filed in the Federal Court more than a month ago regarding the appointment of advisors to the Council in violation of Law Regulating the Work of Advisors No. 3 of 2022.”
    He added: “The subject of the lawsuit is the request to rule that both the decision of the House of Representatives in its session held on 9/12/2023 and Parliamentary Order No. (189) on 7/13/2023 are invalid, and to cancel all their effects, and the request to issue an urgent state order to stop the aforementioned decision and parliamentary order.” ". 
    Yesterday, Tuesday, the Federal Supreme Court ruled to terminate the membership of Muhammad Al-Halbousi and the membership of Representative Laith Al-Dulaimi.
    Al-Halbousi commented on the decision to terminate his membership and considered it a “strange” decision, while he said, “There are those who seek to fragment social components.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 21 Aug 2024, 10:04 am