Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC production declines after cuts by 3 countries, including Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC production declines after cuts by 3 countries, including Iraq Empty OPEC production declines after cuts by 3 countries, including Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2023, 4:53 am

OPEC production declines after cuts by 3 countries, including Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Follow-up
     Iraq's oil production declined last November, amid cuts by Iran and Nigeria.
    According to Bloomberg, OPEC production fell to 140,000 barrels per day, reaching just over 28 million barrels per day. Iraq and Nigeria witnessed the largest reductions, as each of them reduced production by about 50,000 barrels per day.
    Production is likely to decline further next month, as the group and its allies will begin new supply cuts approaching 900,000 barrels per day.
    Thus, Iraq's production decreased to 4.29 million barrels per day during October, as Baghdad faces difficulty in restarting the export pipeline that was stopped last March in light of a dispute with the Kurdistan Region and neighboring Turkey.
    Iran suffered the second largest decline, as its production fell by 40,000 barrels per day, reaching 3.07 million barrels per day.

Views 29
    Added 12/02/2023 - 12:29 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:20 am