Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: The government is required to reveal the extent of the American pressures against it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: The government is required to reveal the extent of the American pressures against it Empty State of Law: The government is required to reveal the extent of the American pressures against it

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2024, 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]State of Law: The government is required to reveal the extent of the American pressures against it[/size]
    • Today 11:08

Information / Baghdad...
    State of Law coalition member Ibrahim Al-Sakini stressed, on Monday, the need for the government to leave and announce the extent of the pressure America is exercising against it, pointing out the importance of taking measures that would hold America accountable for committing crimes inside Iraq.
    Al-Sakini told Al-Maalouma, “If America exerts pressure on the government, the executive authority must go out to the Iraqi people to announce this explicitly, and if there is no pressure, it must do what is entrusted to it as an authority and implement the Parliament’s decision requiring the departure of American forces.” From the country."
    He added, "The Iraqi people stand against American plans and will not be subservient to Washington, nor will they allow the pressure that America seeks to impose."
    He stated that "America committed major crimes inside Iraq, violated its sovereignty, and assassinated senior leaders, most notably the leaders of Al-Nasr, which necessitates taking measures that would restore rights and hold the perpetrators of these crimes accountable, especially former US President Donald Trump." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:16 pm