Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Neno
wciappetta
danny
day dreamer
8 posters

Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal Empty Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal

Post by day dreamer Thu 07 Mar 2013, 7:07 pm

for those wondering why NOW after 4 years will obama be visiting Isreal ....we'll here's the answer...this along with the other article i posted saying that
    "US cuts military aid to Israel by USD 150 mln" let's u know that he's nothing but a liar when he said/his spokesmen say he backs Israel

https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t3028-us-cuts-military-aid-to-israel-by-usd-150-mln

Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal

Posted on March 4, 2013 by admin

According to reports today by the Israel National News and the World Tribune, U.S. President Obama will be carrying a big stick when he visits Israel later this month.

Israeli sources told the Tribune that Obama has demanded a timetable for Israel’s complete withdrawal from the areas of Judea and Samaria, commonly referred to these days as the West Bank. The sources said that “Obama has made it clear to Netanyahu that his visit is not about photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state. The implication is that if Israel won’t give him something he can work with, then he’ll act on his own.”

As an American, as a Christian, and as a lover of Israel, I submit that Israel is an independent state over whose affairs the President of the United States has no business. It is one thing for a government to be a friend and an ally. It is quite another for a leader of one government, one who claims to be a friend, to demand that another nation do his bidding.

President Obama’s mixed messages over the last four years are becoming cleared now that his pompous “I can do whatever I want” second term has begun. It appears that the neighborhood bully/community organizer is ready to become an international bully. He continues to allow aid to flow to the Muslim Brotherhood led Egypt, including lethal military weaponry. John Kerry, the new U.S. Secretary of State, has announced more U.S. aid to the Syrian rebels who are made up of a mix of Hezbollah, Al Quds, Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups. And suddenly Vice President Joe Biden has warned Iran that “Barak Obama is not bluffing.”

In each of these scenarios it seems clear that President Obama has definite plans for the Middle East and that he intends to see things done his way.

There is no love lost between President Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu. There have been recent claims that the president’s advance team has been working with Israel opposition parties to prevent Netanyahu from forming a new government. Obama place the burden of negotiations for peace squarely on the shoulders of Mr. Netanyahu. Where are the similar demands from him to the Palestinian Authority, who keep creating new ways to avoid negotiating?

Aside from Obama’s “audacity,” there is another problem. The PA wants ALL of the West Bank. And that’s what Obama wants. It does not belong to them. It belongs to Israel. It is up to Israel to determine how to handle the issue. It is NOT up to Barak Hussein Obama and the swashbuckling style of “diplomacy” that he learned on the streets of Chicago.

We need to pray for Mr. Netanyahu to be able to form a strong coalition before Mr. Obama arrives. We need to pray for the courage and resolve for Mr. Netanyahu to be able to look Mr. Obama straight in the eyes and tell him to go home and get his own house in order before he takes the position of Middle Eastern Potentate. Pray along with us for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6). Mr. Obama doesn’t even recognize it as the capital of Israel.

Source material includes Ynet News, Israel National News, and the World Tribune.

This entry was posted in Articles. Bookmark the Permalink.

← John Kerry Criticized For Egyptian Aid

Obama vs. Netanyahu—the Spring Battle →

http://articles.jerusalemprayerteam.org/obama-now-demanding-israeli-withdrawal/
    danny
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal Empty Re: Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal

Post by danny Thu 07 Mar 2013, 8:15 pm

obama is worthless...
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal Empty Re: Obama Now Demanding Israeli Withdrawal

Post by wciappetta Thu 07 Mar 2013, 8:47 pm

That would be correct..... Israel is just as foolish because they do not believe God either... but a wake up call is coming and a remnant will be saved.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 07 Mar 2013, 8:55 pm

wciappetta wrote:That would be correct..... Israel is just as foolish because they do not believe God either... but a wake up call is coming and a remnant will be saved.
    Bingo, but in the Bible where it mentions Israel, means Spiritual Israel... ;)
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 08 Mar 2013, 5:59 am

Neno wrote:Bingo, but in the Bible where it mentions Israel, means Spiritual Israel... ;)

Spiritual Israel is Jew and Gentile however the remnant I'm talking about like it is mentioned in Revelations, Zechariah, Issiah and Micah are actual Jews.... These Jews follow the Lamb wherever he goes... In fact Revelations even names the tribes they come from ....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 08 Mar 2013, 9:03 am

Let me show something here, This is part of an endtime prophecy when the nation of Israel is attacked and overcome. We know it's end time since back in history when Assyria came to attack they did it to Samaria but not Judah. [For those who do not know Samaria was the Kingdom of ten tribes of the children of Israel. There was also the kingdom of Judah. It was a divided family] This event happens after the remnant of the Jewish nation whom God chooses receives Jesus as Savior. Isaiah even describes Jesus by his title "The Mighty God"

O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.
    I
    will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of
    my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the
    prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings?

Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?

As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria;

Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols?

Wherefore it shall come to pass, that
    when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on
    Jerusalem,
    I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of
    Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it,
    and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of
    the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the
    inhabitants like a valiant man:

And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.

Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.

Therefore
    shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness;
    and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a
    fire.

And
    the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame:
    and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;

And
    shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both
    soul and body: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth.

And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that
    the remnant of Israel,
    and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob,
    shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon
    the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land. - Isaiah 10

You can read the mention of that remnant in Daniel 11 but first just so everyone understands that this Remnant spoken here is literal Israel:
    Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days. -Daniel 10:14
    Most probably know that Daniel was among the Captivity of Israel sent into Babylon when Nebuchadnezzar invaded Judah and destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple so the angel is speaking of what happens the literal Jewish nation of which a remnant will get saved..

Now see that remnant and the coming destruction of Israel spoken by the angel to Daniel:

And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. And
    such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by
    flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and
    do exploits. And
    they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they
    shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
    Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Jesus foretold of it too in Luke 21:

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them
    which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in
    the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance,
    that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But
    woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those
    days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon
    this people.
    And
    they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive
    into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
    until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
    The times of the Gentiles is the coming 42 month period of treading down of Jerusalem mentioned in Revelation and Daniel. yet you can see that the Israel being spoken of here is the literal Jewish nation not the Spiritual.

I know there is a teaching that says that because Israel rejected Jesus thus they are forsaken of God, but that's a half truth because Jesus said [on a side note notice that it is he himself who was doing the gathering throughout the generations of Israel]:
    O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them
    that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children
    together,
    as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
    So here we again see an awakening of the literal Jew foretold by Jesus himself...Thus the Lord has reserved a remnant of the actual Jews to himself who are included in the Spiritual Israel.
    And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. -Revelation 7

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And
    I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the
    voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with
    their harps: And
    they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four
    beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred
    and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These
    are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These
    are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were
    redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. -Revelation 14

You said the mention of Israel in the bible was the spiritual Israel yet the prophet Zechariah clearly records what is happening right now concerning Israel and Jerusalem:
    Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people
    round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And
    in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
    all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all
    the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
    That's literal Israel my friend and the reason the Lord will ultimately defend the remnant is because one God made a promise to Abraham concerning inheritance of his seed and this land and two the integrity of God's promise is what is at stake, God stands behind his word. That's why we can trust him.

Spiritual Israel inherits all the promises, but as you can see hopefully, Spiritual Israel is Jew and Gentile and both are apple of Gods eye. But there are many prophecies concerning literal Israel playing out before our eyes today.

ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:19 am

Obama better be careful,he is nothing,and can be delt with in so many ways.I know the word says to pray for your leaders,it is wonderful to know that all this has to be GOD'Splan.we just can't see it right now.You better walk carefully Obama.
    mazzone62
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by mazzone62 Fri 08 Mar 2013, 12:48 pm

It's been GOD's plan since the beginning. We've given away most of our "gates" to the enemy and our nation will also fall. Just look at what Germany and the Vatican are cooking up. A new Holy Roman Empire.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Fri 08 Mar 2013, 2:13 pm

I always find a little giggle when I read of some Idiot claiming an independant Palestinian state. How can you physically have an indepent state when geographically the west bank is split into so many independant islands inside of Isreal. Its impossible, It would be like Montanna and Texas demanding to become a unified state while not allowing any other state to be involved, How can they trade goods and ship things inside thier own country. There would be export taxes, and then import taxes since the goods technically came from another country. To many folks that independant state thing seems like the obvious solution, but its way more complex then that.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 08 Mar 2013, 3:52 pm

CITEX wrote:I always find a little giggle when I read of some Idiot claiming an independant Palestinian state. How can you physically have an indepent state when geographically the west bank is split into so many independant islands inside of Isreal. Its impossible, It would be like Montanna and Texas demanding to become a unified state while not allowing any other state to be involved, How can they trade goods and ship things inside thier own country. There would be export taxes, and then import taxes since the goods technically came from another country. To many folks that independant state thing seems like the obvious solution, but its way more complex then that.
    because they want Jerusalem its dat simple!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:46 am