Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: SAIPA is prohibited from importing used cars and their supply will not be random

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: SAIPA is prohibited from importing used cars and their supply will not be random Empty Planning: SAIPA is prohibited from importing used cars and their supply will not be random

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 6:56 am

Planning: SAIPA is prohibited from importing used cars and their supply will not be random

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Saiba car

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Planning confirmed that new cars that violate Iraqi specifications are prohibited from being imported, such as Saiba, noting that imported gold is examined at Baghdad and Najaf airports before it is distributed in the markets.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said that in the past, gold was spread in the markets, and merchants would take it to the quality control agency for examination, but now offices of the agency have been opened at Baghdad and Najaf airports in order to examine the gold before it enters the markets.
    He pointed out that the gold that comes from the Kurdistan region has not been examined, explaining that there are legal procedures against violators and they will be referred to the judiciary, which may lead to closing the store and withdrawing the license.
    He confirmed that new imported cars have become subject to the Iraqi standard, which is considered one of the best specifications in the world and is similar to the Gulf standard, and that many imported cars are being rejected and prevented from entering border crossings such as SAIBA.
    He pointed out that the used cars that are imported, work is being done to set specific specifications for the durability of the car.

1124 views
    Added 02/19/2024 - 10:54 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:19 pm