Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: The strategic storage of foodstuffs is insured for six months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: The strategic storage of foodstuffs is insured for six months Empty Trade: The strategic storage of foodstuffs is insured for six months

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2024, 4:28 am

Trade: The strategic storage of foodstuffs is insured for six months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Commerce announced today, Tuesday, that the strategic storage of foodstuffs is secured for six months, and while it indicated the addition of a food basket for the unemployed, it confirmed that those covered by social welfare will receive 24 baskets within a year.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry, Sattar Al-Jabri, told the official agency, “There is a major shift in the performance of the Ministry of Commerce, especially in the strategic warehousing,” stressing that “for the first time in the history of the ministry, the strategic warehousing will last for 6 months.”
    He added that "about 4 rations for the food basket are available for the coming months and will be distributed on a regular basis," noting that "there is a strategic reserve of wheat of more than 5 million and 200 thousand tons, as this quantity is sufficient until after the next marketing season."
    He added, "The Ministry added a food basket for the unemployed that includes 5 items in addition to the original basket that includes 5 basic items, making a total of 10 items within the social protection network," noting that "this segment receives 24 food baskets during the year."
    He pointed out that "four items were added to the Ramadan basket (starch, vermicelli, pasta, and yellow flour), and it is hoped that they will be distributed in the coming days."

Views 59
    Added 03/12/2024 - 10:39 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:48 am