Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri talks about amending the “bylaws”: It opens a door that will not be closed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Al-Jubouri talks about amending the “bylaws”: It opens a door that will not be closed Empty Al-Jubouri talks about amending the “bylaws”: It opens a door that will not be closed

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Mar 2024, 4:15 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Jubouri talks about amending the “bylaws”: It opens a door that will not be closed[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-14-2024 | 17:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]
    Source:

The head of the "Al-Watan" Party, Mishaan Al-Jubouri, considered, on Friday, that amending the "bylaws" of the House of Representatives will open a door that will not be closed. While he pointed out that achievements at the construction level began with the Sudanese government, he confirmed that Badr Al-Fahal will be the next governor of Saladin.

[size]
    [ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Jubouri said during his speech to the Belkhtaz program broadcast by Al-Sumaria satellite channel, “What is currently happening is a public mood after the issue of Shaalan Al-Karim,” explaining, “There has become an impasse regarding progress on how they can change the internal system.”

It opens a door that will not close
    He added that "amending the internal system opens a door that will not be closed," noting that "the threat to the Shiite-led political system is the Shiite-Shiite conflict."

Regarding his evaluation of the Sudanese government, Al-Jubouri said, “The achievements at the construction level began with the Sudanese government,” considering that “the Sudanese gave a role to the achievements similar to what happened between 1973-1979, and he is making great strides, and his government is taking real steps.”

Granting free land in Baghdad
    In addition, Al-Jubouri revealed that “there is land surrounding the airport, which is the Jewel of Baghdad, that was given for free and Al-Sudani withdrew it,” adding that “some Shiite political forces began to worry about Al-Sudani’s ability to attract the public.”

In another matter, Al-Jubouri said that “Al-Halbousi is a danger to the political system and the person who most threatens the political system,” stressing that “Al-Halbousi’s ambitions have no limits and he is ready to do anything.”

Al-Fahl is the next governor of Saladin
    Al-Jubouri revealed that “Badr Al-Fahal will be the next governor of Saladin, as agreed upon, and the election process will take place next Sunday unless something happens that we do not know about,” considering that “Badr Al-Fahal is better than Abu Mazen.”

Regarding the possibility of reconciling with Ahmed Abdullah Al-Jubouri, he said, “Abu Mazen cannot be reconciled unless he steps down from political work, and perhaps I will leave it,” revealing, “I am working to drop his membership,” adding, “It is possible to reconcile Al-Halbousi, and we can engage in dialogue.”

Bin Salman will change the face of the region
    Regarding his opinion of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Al-Jubouri said, “Bin Salman will change the face of Saudi Arabia and the region,” and regarding his opinion of Raghad Saddam Hussein, he also said, “Raghad Saddam, fate made her the heir to Saddam, and she contacted me 15 years ago during the days of her father’s execution.”

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:57 am