Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad wants to gain favor... Kurdistan does not expect new decisions from the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad wants to gain favor... Kurdistan does not expect new decisions from the Federal Court Empty Baghdad wants to gain favor... Kurdistan does not expect new decisions from the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 7:02 am

Baghdad wants to gain favor... Kurdistan does not expect new decisions from the Federal Court
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    After the Kurdistan Democratic Party announced its objection to the decisions of the Federal Court and its withdrawal from running in the Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections, a former Kurdish MP referred to “Baghdad’s flirtation with Erbil,” and the fate of Kurdish employees’ complaints regarding the localization of salaries as “my account.” 
    Today, Thursday (April 4, 2024), former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Muslim Abdullah, ruled out the Federal Court issuing new decisions against the region.
    Abdullah said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The Federal Court was subjected to pressure after the withdrawal of the Kurdish judge, as well as the objections of the Democrat and his boycott of the Kurdistan Parliament elections."
    He added, "It is clear that the federal government and the political blocs also want to win the favor of the parties in power and the regional government after the recent objections," noting that "this is for future political and electoral reasons, even if it is at the expense of employees in the region."
    He pointed out that "the complaint of the 70,000 Kurdistan employees who rejected the (My Account) project may not find a response this time."
    Yesterday, Wednesday, a member of the Protest Coordination Committee in Sulaymaniyah, Saman Ali, revealed that 70,000 signatures had been collected for employees who refused to settle their salaries in the “My Account ” project . 
    Ali said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "We were able to collect 70,000 signatures in Sulaymaniyah only, and we finished collecting signatures, and all of them reject the regional government's account project .  "
    He added: “Tomorrow we will go to Baghdad to present the signatures to the Iraqi government, and we will have a series of meetings with members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, and we hope to have a meeting with the President of the Federal Court and the Minister of Finance to explain to them our categorical refusal to settle our salaries in an accounting project .  ”
     The Kurdistan Regional Government revealed earlier that the My Account project is not a bank affiliated with the region, but rather an integrated financial project that will operate with the approval and knowledge of the Iraqi Prime Minister and the Central Bank of Iraq. It currently includes 5 banks and will be joined by 3 other banks approved by the Central Bank of Iraq, noting that The project provides 19 banking services, not just paying salaries .
    The project was launched a year ago and more than 220,000 employees were registered in it, according to what the regional government announced last March .
    Yesterday, Wednesday, the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that an appropriate solution had been reached with Baghdad regarding the issue of Kurdistan employees’ salaries, indicating that it would distribute March salaries before Eid al-Fitr .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:51 pm