Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee reveals the reason for postponing the vote on the People with Disabilities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - A parliamentary committee reveals the reason for postponing the vote on the People with Disabilities Empty A parliamentary committee reveals the reason for postponing the vote on the People with Disabilities

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2024, 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary committee reveals the reason for postponing the vote on the People with Disabilities Law[/size]
    • Today 12:40

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs, Amir Al-Mamouri, revealed on Monday the reason for the House of Representatives postponing the vote on the People with Disabilities and Special Needs Law. 
    Al-Maamouri said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, that due to the lack of a quorum for the previous session of the House of Representatives, the vote on amending Law 38 regarding people with disabilities and special needs was postponed.
    He added that “the law was postponed to the first session to be held in the coming days,” indicating that “ The People with Disabilities Law will be voted on and it serves an important segment.”
    He pointed out, “The law contains a financial aspect that must be approved by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, provided that the salary for the full-time employee is 250 thousand dinars instead of 160 thousand dinars.”
    He stressed that “The People with Disabilities and Special Needs Law will see the light in the nearest parliamentary session. It is one of the important laws and provides services and privileges to all segments of people with disabilities.” Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:48 pm