Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/The information/ opens the most dangerous corruption file in Anbar.. ISIS members receive pension s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/The information/ opens the most dangerous corruption file in Anbar.. ISIS members receive pension s Empty /The information/ opens the most dangerous corruption file in Anbar.. ISIS members receive pension s

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2024, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]/The information/ opens the most dangerous corruption file in Anbar.. ISIS members receive pension salaries[/size]
    • Today 10:00

Information / Anbar.. 
    An official source in Anbar Governorate reported, today, Friday, that there are dead leaders of the ISIS terrorist organization, who have been counted as martyrs and whose families are receiving retirement salaries.
    The source told Al-Maalouma: “Specialized committees from the Martyrs Foundation and the Anbar Retirement Department, in coordination with the security forces, carried out filtering operations for applicants for pension salaries, and it was discovered that there are missing ISIS leaders whose families receive pension salaries illegally.”
    He added, "The names that were discovered were sent to Nasiriyah prison and turned out to be terrorists who were executed on the grounds of cases related to terrorism and belonging to the terrorist ISIS."
    He confirmed that "influential parties paved the way for organizing fraudulent transactions for the families of ISIS leaders who were killed in the liberation operations." Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:54 pm