Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Contracts with international companies to conduct the population census electronically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Contracts with international companies to conduct the population census electronically Empty Contracts with international companies to conduct the population census electronically

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:21 am

[size=38]Contracts with international companies to conduct the population census electronically[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 13, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Ministry of Planning announced, on Saturday, that it had concluded four contracts with specialized international companies to conduct the population census electronically.
    Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, planning spokesman, said, “The Ministry of Planning, through the Statistics and Geographic Systems Authority, concluded contracts with four specialized international companies to complete operations related to the population census,” pointing out that “these companies are of American, Finnish, Canadian, and Chinese nationalities.”
    He added, “Each of these companies will undertake specific tasks, the most prominent of which is the provision of tablets, as devices will be manufactured, numbering more than 130,000 tablets, to conduct the census electronically.”
    He continued: “Another company will also undertake the establishment of the census operations center, the third will undertake the process of establishing the communications centre, while the fourth will be responsible for preparing the software and applications for the general population census.”
    He stressed, “The companies began their work immediately after the signing.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 pm