Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reassurance from Kurdistan: Baghdad will send Nissan salaries without problems or delay

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Reassurance from Kurdistan: Baghdad will send Nissan salaries without problems or delay Empty Reassurance from Kurdistan: Baghdad will send Nissan salaries without problems or delay

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Apr 2024, 5:17 am

Reassurance from Kurdistan: Baghdad will send Nissan salaries without problems or delay
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    A member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament for the previous session, Jihad Hassan, confirmed today, Wednesday (April 17, 2024), that the Federal Ministry of Finance will send the salaries of Kurdistan employees without any delay.
    Hassan said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “Baghdad will not need lists of employees in Kurdistan because they exist, and therefore it is hoped that salaries will be released in the middle or end of next week.”
    He added, "After releasing the salaries of employees in other Iraqi provinces, the salaries of Kurdistan employees will be released without any problems, as the lists of employees have been sent and the understanding exists that the salaries will be sent until the issue of nationalization is completely completed."
    Last month, the governments of Baghdad and the region announced that they had reached an understanding regarding the arrears of salaries for Kurdistan employees, which hastened their release with the rest of Iraq’s employees.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:42 pm