Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Region brings together the Kurdish parties to resolve the election file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President - The President of the Region brings together the Kurdish parties to resolve the election file Empty The President of the Region brings together the Kurdish parties to resolve the election file

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Apr 2024, 5:26 am

The President of the Region brings together the Kurdish parties to resolve the election file

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-04-18 03:33
    Font

Shafaq News/ The former Secretary-General of the Ministry of Peshmerga, Jabbar Yawar, revealed today, Thursday, that the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, intends to bring together the political parties in the region in an expanded meeting, likely to be scheduled next week.
    Jabbar Yawar said during a press conference attended by Shafaq News Agency, that yesterday witnessed bilateral side meetings between political leaders in Kurdistan and the president of the region on the issue of elections, as well as meetings between representatives of some countries and Kurdish leaders on the same topic and the problem of holding elections or not, as the Democratic Party announced His remarks about holding the elections in this way, pointing out the importance of these meetings.
    He added that it is expected, according to my observations, that the President of the region, Nechirvan Barzani, will hold an expanded meeting with political leaders on the issue of the Kurdistan Parliament elections and resolve the dispute over whether or not to hold them.
    Yawar said that the speech of the President of the Region yesterday and the leader of the Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, with the Ambassador of the European Union was close in terms of the proposal, which stressed the need for the date of its holding to be agreed upon among all political parties in Kurdistan, noting that the President of the Region is the person concerned with issuing a decree of dates. The election.

Yesterday, Wednesday, Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani called on the international community and the United Nations to ensure the holding of fair and transparent elections, the results of which express the votes of voters and the true will of the people of Kurdistan. He indicated that postponing the elections for several months is better than holding them and resulting in injustice to the rights of voters and components.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:20 pm