Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A female representative accuses the Ministry of Immigration of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - A female representative accuses the Ministry of Immigration of corruption Empty A female representative accuses the Ministry of Immigration of corruption

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Apr 2024, 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A female representative accuses the Ministry of Immigration of corruption[/size]
    • Today 10:15

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Thursday, the representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi, accused the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement of corruption, especially with regard to the food basket.
    Al-Dulaimi told Al-Maalouma, “There is a waste of public money estimated at billions of dinars in the ministry, and this has been diagnosed by the Financial Supervision Bureau.”
    She explained that “all evidence and documents will be handed over to the Public Prosecution Service.”
    She added, "This file is large and contains major thefts, confirming that it will continue to open these files before the judicial authorities."
    She pointed out that “the Ministry of Immigration contracted with the Red Crescent to provide it with food baskets, but there is no data to prove this.” Ended / 25h

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:37 am