Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Electricity criticizes the ministry’s performance: It was not up to what was promised

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Electricity criticizes the ministry’s performance: It was not up to what was promised Empty Parliamentary Electricity criticizes the ministry’s performance: It was not up to what was promised

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2024, 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Electricity criticizes the ministry’s performance: It was not up to what was promised[/size]
    • Today 13:45

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Electricity and Energy Committee indicated the weak performance of the Ministry of Electricity to face the summer, indicating that the Ministry’s preparations to face the summer season were not at the level it promised. 
    Committee member MP Suhaila Al-Sultani told Al-Maalouma, “The collapses that are occurring in electrical power during these days in all governorates indicate the weakness of the preparations that the Ministry promised for the summer season.” 
    She added, "The committee is following up and being present continuously with the Ministry's cadres to find out the fact that the interruption hours have decreased in all regions, whether in Baghdad Governorate and the rest of the governorates, in order to overcome difficulties and reduce the interruption hours, in addition to its confirmation of the continuation of the electrical current outside the schedule for all hospitals and other sectors not covered by the interruption." Al-Mabraj ". 
    It is noteworthy that many areas of the capital, Baghdad, and the central and southern governorates are complaining of continuous and intermittent power outages at peak times within the preparation period, and the programmed interruption hours have increased in most areas, reaching from four to five hours of interruption compared to two hours of preparation. Ended / 25 PM

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:23 am