Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives: The regional government did not hand over all oil revenues to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives: The regional government did not hand over all oil revenues to Baghdad Empty Representatives: The regional government did not hand over all oil revenues to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2024, 4:53 am

[size=38]Representatives: The regional government did not hand over all oil revenues to Baghdad[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

June 9, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Moin Al-Kazemi, revealed that the region’s share in the 2024 budget is 12.67%, excluding governing and sovereign expenses.
    Al-Kadhimi said in a statement followed by Al-Masala, that the regional government only handed over 85 billion to Baghdad in non-oil revenues, an amount that is not proportional to the actual revenues, indicating that the region’s share of the budget amounted to 12.67, of the actual expenditure of the budget, excluding the ruling and sovereign expenses.
    He continued, that the region is not honest with the Baghdad government, and there is significant oil smuggling, in addition to the failure to control border crossings and non-compliance with General Customs Authority fees, which greatly affects the country’s economy, pointing out that the regional government’s lack of transparency with Baghdad is not in its interest and will cost it a lot.
    He went on to say: The central government in Baghdad must monitor the work of the border crossings in the region periodically by sending inspection and audit committees to those crossings and knowing the entry fees for materials into Iraq.
    It is noteworthy that the region’s share in the 2023 budget amounted to 16 trillion and 690 billion dinars, while former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Jihad Hassan, stated that the region’s share in the year 2024 amounted to 20 trillion and 900 billion dinars, an increase estimated at 4 trillion and 210 billion dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:16 pm