Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rising water levels revitalize Iraq's marshes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rising water levels revitalize Iraq's marshes Empty Rising water levels revitalize Iraq's marshes

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2024, 4:50 am

Rising water levels revitalize Iraq's marshes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]An environmental observatory expects Iraq's marshes to recover this summer due to the rise in water levels.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The “Green Erg” Observatory stated in a statement obtained by “Al-Iqtisad News” that the marshes witnessed a great prosperity during the winter and spring seasons in terms of water abundance, as a result of the rains and torrents that came from the eastern Iranian side, especially the Maysan marshes area, which were filled excellently, which led to To a satisfactory high water level.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The observatory added that water imports from the Al-Tayeb and Al-Duwayrig rivers are good, especially the imports coming from the Tigris River in its Musharrah and Al-Kahla branches in relation to the Hawizeh marshes, and the Batira branch in the central marshes.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The observatory expects that the quantities of water in the marshes will be sufficient during the current summer season, which will contribute to their relative recovery, given the continued flow of water in large quantities and the abundant releases that will contribute to maintaining the water level and countering its possible evaporation.[/rtl]

Views 48
    Added 06/13/2024 - 11:03 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:06 am