Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denunciation was of no use.. Statistics on the number of Turkish violations in northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Denunciation was of no use.. Statistics on the number of Turkish violations in northern Iraq Empty Denunciation was of no use.. Statistics on the number of Turkish violations in northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jul 2024, 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Sheikh Raouf: Türkiye has committed 22,000 violations in the past years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Denunciation was of no use.. Statistics on the number of Turkish violations in northern Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:37

• 2 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Writer and journalist Burhan Al-Sheikh Raouf confirmed that Turkey committed more than 22 thousand violations and breaches of Iraq's sovereignty and borders under the pretext of fighting the Kurdistan Workers' Party, noting that the statements of denunciation and condemnation were absolutely useless.
    Sheikh Raouf told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The main justification for the Turkish side to carry out its military operations in northern Iraq is to seek to eliminate the elements of the Kurdistan Workers' Party in those areas."
    He added, "Turkey has committed 22,000 violations of the Iraqi border in the past years, as the federal government has submitted more than 16,000 memoranda of protest and statements of denunciation and condemnation, but they have been absolutely useless."
    He explained that "stopping the Turkish military operations and the ongoing violations by its forces in northern Iraq requires agreements and understandings to settle the situation between the two countries, and to work to stop these violations carried out by the Turkish forces under the pretext of eliminating the aforementioned party." End 25N
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:37 pm