Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Interrogating ministers and officials is related to activating the performance of parliamentary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Interrogating ministers and officials is related to activating the performance of parliamentary  Empty MP: Interrogating ministers and officials is related to activating the performance of parliamentary

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]MP: Interrogating ministers and officials is related to activating the performance of parliamentary committees
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP: Interrogating ministers and officials is related to activating the performance of parliamentary committees[/size]
    • Today 13:31

• 2 Shares

Information/Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Al-Fatah parliamentary bloc, MP Moeen Al-Kadhimi, confirmed on Tuesday that the new legislative session must be more effective by completing the voting on the laws. 
    Al-Kadhimi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The House of Representatives has many tasks for the new session, most notably completing the voting on many laws that have been read twice, including, but not limited to, amending the Popular Mobilization Law, the Intelligence Service Law, and other laws ready for voting."
    He added, "The issue of activating the interpellations must be preceded by a serious movement by the parliamentary committees to follow up on the ministries concerned with each parliamentary committee, as well as the acting Speaker of the Council working to activate those committees through their frequent visits and attendance at their periodic meetings." 
    It is worth mentioning that the House of Representatives has completed many laws that have reached the voting stage, but what happened in terms of the dismissal of the Speaker of Parliament and the preoccupation of the Sunni political forces with choosing a replacement was a major reason for the delay in voting on those laws. End / 25m
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:09 pm