Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Dulaimi: The Coordination Framework tasked Barzani with mediating with the Sunnis to decide the p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Dulaimi: The Coordination Framework tasked Barzani with mediating with the Sunnis to decide the p Empty Al-Dulaimi: The Coordination Framework tasked Barzani with mediating with the Sunnis to decide the p

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Dulaimi: The Coordination Framework tasked Barzani with mediating with the Sunnis to decide the parliament presidency[/size]
    • Today 09:02

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    The leader of the Hasm Alliance, Dhari al-Dulaimi, revealed on Wednesday that the Coordination Framework has assigned Masoud Barzani to mediate with the Sunni parties in order to decide the presidency of parliament and agree on a specific candidate for this position.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The political parties in the Coordination Framework have authorized Masoud Barzani to mediate with the Sunni House in order to resolve the issue of the parliament presidency and proceed with choosing the new president."
    He added, "The nature of the agreement and understandings with Barzani is still unclear, and it seems that the political parties have not announced the nature of what they have tasked Barzani with in order to resolve the crisis with the Sunni parties."
    He explained that "things are still unclear regarding the support of Salem Al-Issawi or Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani for the position of Parliament Speaker, but the effort is there and clearer from the Coordination Framework to resolve matters and ensure the presence of a person in the position of Parliament Speaker in the coming period." End 25N

Current date/time is Sun 28 Jul 2024, 2:57 am