Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP identifies positives in the border file and confirms: We have developed tools for sensing danger

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP identifies positives in the border file and confirms: We have developed tools for sensing danger Empty MP identifies positives in the border file and confirms: We have developed tools for sensing danger

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2024, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP identifies positives in the border file and confirms: We have developed tools for sensing danger[/size]
    • Today 11:20

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    MP Ali Saadoun identified, on Saturday, positive aspects in the file of borders with Iraq's neighboring countries.
    Saadoun told Al-Maalouma, "There is a strengthening of the capabilities of the security forces in the file of holding important axes with multiple strategies, indicating that these measures were effective in achieving positives, including reducing infiltration and smuggling and averting multiple risks, in addition to ensuring facing any direct challenges that affect the country's security, not to mention the positive roles in fortifying the border paths."
    He added, "The border forces have developed tools for sensing danger through high towers and thermal cameras that can detect any suspicious movements, not to mention direct combat capabilities in confronting any threats directly."
    He explained that "securing the borders is an integral part of the country's national security strategy, and there are daily achievements made within the framework of efforts to secure the border axes directly."
    It is worth noting that Iraq has borders with Arab and Islamic countries that extend for hundreds of kilometers. End 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 5:22 am