Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Finance disburses July and August salaries to security forces in Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Finance disburses July and August salaries to security forces in Kurdistan Region Empty Federal Finance disburses July and August salaries to security forces in Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2024, 4:47 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Federal Finance disburses July and August salaries to security forces in Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    August 28, 2024
    An informed source in the Federal Ministry of Finance stated: The salaries of the months of July and August have been disbursed to the security forces in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The source reported, quoting an informed source in the Federal Ministry of Finance, that “the ministry decided to spend 700 billion dinars to finance the salaries of the security forces in the Kurdistan Region, for the months of July and August.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to information: “The letter has not yet reached the Central Bank of Iraq, and it is expected that the amount will be deposited into the account of the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Regional Government tomorrow, Thursday.”[/size]
    [size=45]This comes after a meeting held today, Wednesday, in Baghdad between a delegation from the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Regional Government, and a delegation from the Federal Ministry of Finance, where ways to solve the problem related to the payrolls of Kurdistan Region employees were discussed.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 1:00 pm