Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demonstration in Maysan due to delayed salaries (video)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demonstration in Maysan due to delayed salaries (video) Empty Demonstration in Maysan due to delayed salaries (video)

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2024, 4:26 am

[size=35][size=35]Demonstration in Maysan due to delayed salaries (video)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-01 | 04:39

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Local:

Maysan Governorate witnessed, on Sunday morning, September 1, 2024, a demonstration by employees of the Southeastern Networks Directorate affiliated with the Ministry of Electricity, due to the delay in their rights and salaries.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Alsumaria correspondent says that dozens of employees of the Southeastern Networks Directorate, affiliated with the Ministry of Electricity, demonstrated in front of the directorate demanding the payment of their delayed salaries and rights.

According to a video clip obtained by Alsumaria News - shown in the main image - the demonstrators threatened to hold a large demonstration in front of the Ministry of Electricity if their demands are not met and their salaries are not paid.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:43 pm