Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: I expect gas reserves to increase to more than 200 trillion cubic feet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: I expect gas reserves to increase to more than 200 trillion cubic feet Empty Oil Minister: I expect gas reserves to increase to more than 200 trillion cubic feet

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2024, 7:00 am

Oil Minister: I expect gas reserves to increase to more than 200 trillion cubic feet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Oil Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani confirmed on Sunday that the gas reserves achieved in Iraq amount to 128 trillion cubic feet and it is expected that these quantities will increase to more than 200 trillion cubic feet through these patches spread in the western region, which, by investing in them, will achieve self-sufficiency in gas and perhaps Iraq will turn into a country exporting gas to the countries of the world.  
    Abdul Ghani said in a televised interview followed by "Al-Eqtisad News" that the ministry took the initiative to drill an exploratory well in one of the promising areas, which is the Al-Anz area, and according to studies it contains a large gas reserve that produces less than 1,000 cubic meters of gas per day, indicating that there was a fifth supplementary and sixth licensing round that includes 29 oil fields and a gas exploration area located in western Iraq.
    He added that the exploratory gas patch is spread in the western region of Iraq. This patch is approximately 8 to 9 patches that include large quantities of gas that are expected to be offered to specialized companies for investment.
     Abdul Ghani pointed out that we are about to go to the United States of America to present these exploration areas to specialized American companies with the aim of investing in these areas and sites.

80 views
    Added 09/01/2024 - 11:50 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:50 am