Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Allaibi: We have 135 billion cubic feet of gas reserves and call for investment in the sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Allaibi: We have 135 billion cubic feet of gas reserves and call for investment in the sector Empty Al-Allaibi: We have 135 billion cubic feet of gas reserves and call for investment in the sector

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018, 3:41 am

Al-Allaibi: We have 135 billion cubic feet of gas reserves and call for investment in the sector

18:11 - 13/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow up ..
    Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi called on Tuesday to invest in the gas sector in Iraq, noting that the current reserves of gas in Iraq reached 135 billion cubic feet.
    "Iraq is a country rich in gas and investment in this field will put Iraq in the ranks of the developed countries in producing gas," Al-Luaibi said during a session of the main investment sectors in Iraq.
    He added that "Iraq comes fourth in the world in terms of oil reserves," noting that "with the intensification of oil explorations will increase Iraqi oil production and Iraq will be at the forefront of countries with high oil reserves."
    Al-Allaibi said that "the Ministry of Oil has giant plans to develop the oil sector, including oil refineries and the establishment and development of oil reservoirs and oil pipelines and everything related to the oil field in view of its importance and vitality and its contribution to the rise of Iraq."
    He pointed out that "the existence of 73 oil fields discovered 30 percent of them under development," stressing that "Iraq's endeavor to develop the rest of the fields to raise the efficiency of Iraq in various energy fields."
    He stressed that "there are many investment opportunities in Iraq because of its great resources in terms of natural and human energy in addition to its distinct geographical nature." End 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:59 pm