Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Provincial Council: This is what hinders the implementation of generator pricing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Provincial Council: This is what hinders the implementation of generator pricing Empty Baghdad Provincial Council: This is what hinders the implementation of generator pricing

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Sep 2024, 4:58 am

Baghdad Provincial Council: This is what hinders the implementation of generator pricing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Baghdad Provincial Council member Ahmed Al-Rubaie revealed widespread corruption within administrative units and some mukhtars in the capital, which hinders compliance with electricity generator pricing.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Rubaie explained that “80% of the mukhtars and some administrative units benefit indirectly from the generator owners, which prompts them to allow the imposition of prices higher than those officially set.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "these parties exploit their relationships with generator owners to achieve personal gains," considering that "this deep-rooted corruption makes implementing the unified pricing difficult."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Rubaie pointed out that “the launch of a large campaign in the areas of Al-Saydiyah, Al-Dura, Al-Hussein neighborhood, and Al-Bayaa is imminent, to monitor the owners of generators who are not committed due to the spread of corruption in those areas,” noting that “the efforts made in areas such as Al-Hurriya have succeeded in reducing the rate of corruption by a percentage ranging between 60% and 70%.”[/rtl]

32 views
    Added 09/08/2024 - 12:36 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 5:46 pm