Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Waiting for legislation.. Laws on the table of the Parliamentary Health Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Waiting for legislation.. Laws on the table of the Parliamentary Health Committee Empty Waiting for legislation.. Laws on the table of the Parliamentary Health Committee

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2024, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Waiting for legislation.. Laws on the table of the Parliamentary Health Committee[/size]
    • Today 12:25

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee, Thanaa Al-Zajrawi, revealed today, Wednesday, the most important laws to be legislated during the coming period. 
    Al-Zajrawi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "There are many important laws before the Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee, including the Mental Health Law and the Tobacco Harm Reduction Law." 
    She added that "the committee is in the process of legislating the first amendment law to the Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Law No. 50 of 2027, noting that there are proposed laws under legislation, including the proposed fourth amendment to the Medical Progression Law No. 6 of 2000 and the proposed National Radiation Authority Law."
    She added, "Some laws are still under approval and study and have been included on the committee's agenda, such as the proposal to amend the practice of pharmacy, the proposal to protect and improve the environment, and the proposal to the medical assistant law." End/25H

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:20 am