Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: The Sunni house did not leave the decision of the presidency to the parliamen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition: The Sunni house did not leave the decision of the presidency to the parliamen Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: The Sunni house did not leave the decision of the presidency to the parliamen

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2024, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition: The Sunni house did not leave the decision of the presidency to the parliament[/size]
    • Today 11:45

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    State of Law Coalition MP Thaer Al-Jubouri confirmed on Wednesday that the Sunni House did not leave the matter of choosing the Parliament Speaker to the House of Representatives.
    Al-Jubouri told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The solution to the parliament presidency crisis may be linked to agreements between the candidates themselves, with one of them withdrawing and giving way to the other in order to limit the issue to one direction."
    He pointed out that "there is a state of conflict between the Sunni parties over the position, indicating that "agreement between these parties is far away according to the data."
    He stressed that "if the Sunni blocs do not agree on a specific figure in the coming few days, the presidency file will remain as it is." End 25N

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:20 am