Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Service Council denies transferring job applicants to the third phase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Service Council denies transferring job applicants to the third phase Empty Civil Service Council denies transferring job applicants to the third phase

Post by Rocky Today at 4:18 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Civil Service Council denies transferring job applicants to the third phase[/size]

[size=45]The Federal Service Council denied the news about transferring the employment of the remaining employees from the second phase to the third.[/size]
    [size=45]The council said in a statement: “A group of job applicants who hold advanced degrees and are among the top students circulated news on social media stating that ‘the Federal Public Service Council will postpone the employment of those remaining from the second phase of employment to the third phase.’”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "We categorically deny the veracity of this news," stressing, "his keenness and serious efforts to complete the file as soon as possible, after completing the process of creating the remaining specializations for the applicants."[/size]
    [size=45]The Council pointed out that it “has sought and continues to seek to find employment opportunities for many specializations in implementation of the Prime Minister’s directives and the continuous and careful follow-up from his office,” calling on “applicants once again - in addition to the many previous times - not to listen to the rumors that are being circulated here and there that are not true and completely dishonest, and to follow the Council’s official websites for the credibility and accuracy of the news.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:38 am