Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary complaint against the Minister of Finance due to the delay in releasing allocations to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary complaint against the Minister of Finance due to the delay in releasing allocations to Empty Parliamentary complaint against the Minister of Finance due to the delay in releasing allocations to

Post by Rocky Today at 6:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary complaint against the Minister of Finance due to the delay in releasing allocations to the Najaf Health Department[/size]
    • Today 12:23

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Tuesday, the representative of Najaf Governorate, Hadi Al-Salami, filed a complaint against the Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, due to the delay in releasing the allocations for health institutions and departments. 
    Al-Salami told Al-Maalouma Agency, "For 3 months, the Ministry of Finance has not funded health institutions in Najaf Governorate," indicating that "this is a very serious issue that affects the lives of citizens." 
    He added that "health institutions in the governorate suffer from a lack of funding and that most health institutions purchase medicines through debt," noting that "there is a severe shortage of medicines and this threatens the lives of citizens."
    He pointed out that "the House of Representatives voted on Budget Law No. 13 of 2023, which includes financial allocations for health institutions in the governorates in general, stressing that Najaf Governorate has a cancer center that receives all patients in the Middle Euphrates governorates, as well as the open heart center, so cutting off funding for health centers in Najaf is a danger that threatens humanity." 
    He continued, "We have taken the necessary measures and filed a complaint against the Minister of Finance for not implementing the law based on Article 329 of the Iraqi Penal Code." End / 25 H 

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:17 am