Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reserves seat to question Minister of Transport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament reserves seat to question Minister of Transport Empty Parliament reserves seat to question Minister of Transport

Post by Rocky Today at 3:53 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament reserves seat to question Minister of Transport[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-08 | 03:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Politics

Member of the Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee Zuhair Al-Fatlawi revealed today, Tuesday, that the House of Representatives intends to question the Minister of Transport during the upcoming sessions of Parliament.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Fatlawi said in an interview with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News, "There is currently a movement in the House of Representatives to question the Minister of Transport," indicating that "Parliament wants to inquire about the violations in the companies affiliated with the Ministry of Transport, such as Iraqi Airways and railways, in addition to the ports."

Al-Fatlawi added, "A number of MPs have begun collecting signatures to question ministers and general managers whose work is suspected of corruption during the current legislative session," noting that "the previous legislative session was supposed to question the Minister of Electricity after collecting more than 100 signatures, but political consensus prevented that and the questioning was rejected by the parliament presidency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 7:04 am