Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Aajl..zibari: Showing average budget law in the Cabinet meeting next Sunday

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Aajl..zibari: Showing average budget law in the Cabinet meeting next Sunday  Empty Aajl..zibari: Showing average budget law in the Cabinet meeting next Sunday

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 12 Dec 2014, 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

الجمعة, 12 كانون1/ديسمبر 2014 23:26 Fri, December 12 1 / December 2014 23:26

[متابعة-أين] [Follow-where]

قال وزير المالية هوشيار زيباري اليوم الجمعة ان "مشروع قانون الموازنة المعدل سيطرح في اجتماع لمجلس الوزراء يعقد الاحد المقبل". Finance Minister Hoshiyar Zebari said on Friday that "the budget bill rate will be put in a cabinet meeting held next Sunday."

ويعكف مجلس الوزراء على دراسة اعداد مشروع قانون الموازنة الذي كان من المقرر ان يقرها في جلسته في 29 من الشهر الماضي لكنه ارجأ ذلك للانخفاض الحاد في أسعار النفط العالمية الذي انخفض دون 63 دولارا ما يسبب من ارتفاع في معدلات العجز، مع تشكيل لجنة وزارية تتولى إجراء مراجعة شاملة للنفقات العامة للدولة؛ للخروج بتوصيات لمعالجة وخفض العجز المتوقع في الموازنة"..يتبع The working Council of Ministers on the study of the preparation of the draft budget law, which was scheduled to be approved in its meeting on 29 of last month but postponed that the sharp drop in global oil prices, which fell below $ 63 what is causing the rise in disability rates, with the formation of a ministerial committee shall conduct a comprehensive review of public expenditure of the State; to come up with recommendations to address and reduce the projected deficit in the budget, "followed ..

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Aajl..zibari: Showing average budget law in the Cabinet meeting next Sunday  Empty Re: Aajl..zibari: Showing average budget law in the Cabinet meeting next Sunday

Post by wciappetta Fri 12 Dec 2014, 4:23 pm

Super ...After it goes immediately to the Parliament... I wonder if they're setting that meeting up as we speak?

lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Aajl..zibari: Showing average budget law in the Cabinet meeting next Sunday  Empty Re: Aajl..zibari: Showing average budget law in the Cabinet meeting next Sunday

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 12 Dec 2014, 4:27 pm

I betcha they are.  Things are moving fast now my friend.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:29 pm

Fantastic news!!!! Thanks Lit!!!! duck
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:31 pm

Zibari: CoM to discuss 2015 federal budget law draft next Sunday
    December 12, 2014

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Iraqi Finance Minister Hoshyar Zibari confirmed on Friday “The amended 2015 federal budget law draft will be discussed during the meeting of the Council of Ministers to be held next Sunday.” /End/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:02 pm