Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the end of this month

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the end of this month Empty Deputy: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the end of this month

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 14 Dec 2014, 8:07 am

12/14/2014 12:06:00
    Print out

Said Finance Committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed said the government sent the general budget for the year 2015 after the 22 of this month to the House of Representatives.
    He said Mohammed told PUKmedia, said on Sunday that "on 21 of this month will see the convening of a conference in Baghdad attended by senior advisers and financial experts to hold discussions on the budget and financial and economic situation in Iraq."
    He said Mohammed, "The conference will also discuss finding simple solutions that can be implemented at this time until the control of large budget deficits."
    A member of the Finance Committee for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc that "the 2015 budget need to be a lot of discussions and studies due to the fluctuation of oil prices, but the requirements will force the government to approve the budget and transferred to the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the end of this month Empty Re: Deputy: Parliament's budget in 2015 will reach the end of this month

Post by weslin3 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 5:07 pm

After the 22nd, hmmmmm  hum Something else happens on the 22nd... Maybe this will all fall in place.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:18 am