Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
weslin3
mochasmom
Screwball
Proven
lonelyintexas
9 posters

Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of tw

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of tw - Page 2 Empty Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of tw

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of two months

10/04/2015 11:03 | 
    Trend Press - special

Parliamentary Finance Committee attributed, on Friday, the reason for the high price of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar to the text of the General Budget Law, which does not allow the sale of the central bank a day more than $ 75 million maximum.

Committee member Ahmed Sarhan In an interview with "The trend Press," said the text of the law under the central bank sales significantly from the sale of hard currency is the reason for the lack of supply and increasing demand, which resulted in a rush of traders and businessmen to buy it, which naturally led to high price He expected the stability of the dinar in a maximum period of two months.

He added that despite this rise, but the central bank restricts this law and shall be obligated to sell a specified quantity of the dollar will contribute to the stability of the market and the Iraqi dinar, referring to it as passed by both Lebanon and Jordan from the oscillation problems at local currencies after their legislation to the law required banks to sell a certain amount of foreign currencies.

Referred to as the US dollar has risen significantly in front of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, amounting to about 1350 to the dollar amid expectations of a height in the coming days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This sounds really good.  (TWO MONTHS)
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of tw - Page 2 Empty Re: Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of tw

Post by duck2000 Sat 11 Apr 2015, 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it seems war ending and stalibilty isnt needed!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of tw - Page 2 Empty Re: Parlimentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of tw

Post by mochasmom Sat 11 Apr 2015, 9:12 am

king thumbs2 duck
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sat 11 Apr 2015, 9:23 am

duck WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 11 Apr 2015, 5:28 pm

Hmmmm! Maybe just maybe the abolition of zeros and restoration will give them that stability! duckduck
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sat 11 Apr 2015, 5:42 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    Bama Diva wrote:
    Screwball wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:Yea, like they are going to tell us when this will happen? Eye Poke
    We'll have to disagree they will f they have a plan that doesn't inlcude us! At the end of the day we know something is going to happen and we know they want the value to return to what is was, they only benefit is to curb speculation!

I don't think we can forget what the CBI has told us for years. To delete the zeroes, they need political and economic stability. Do they have this right now??? I don't see it, but I will take the RV anytime they want to make it happen. 
    its amazing what a good nights rest will do!! 12 hours later you post them dropping the zeros committee!
    Well Duck, as long as they are just "talking" about it instead of "Doing" it, anything can happen, including NOTHING right now. So, I post the articles as I find them, doesn't mean I necessarily believe them or disbelieve them. We report, you decide, :-)
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:17 am

so when they say we are in the process of DELETING the zeros you dont give it a second thought?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:19 am

they removed 50s.. started remitenciences..  and started the zeros process and ?

this seems a BIT more then talk!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:31 am

[quote="Bama Diva"]
    duck2000 wrote:
    Well Duck, as long as they are just "talking" about it instead of "Doing" it, anything can happen, including NOTHING right now. So, I post the articles as I find them, doesn't mean I necessarily believe them or disbelieve them. We report, you decide, :-)
    And I personally thank you for posting them for decissions.... :)
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:34 am

Bama Diva wrote:
    Screwball wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:Yea, like they are going to tell us when this will happen? Eye Poke
    We'll have to disagree they will f they have a plan that doesn't inlcude us! At the end of the day we know something is going to happen and we know they want the value to return to what is was, they only benefit is to curb speculation!

I don't think we can forget what the CBI has told us for years. To delete the zeroes, they need political and economic stability. Do they have this right now??? I don't see it, but I will take the RV anytime they want to make it happen. 

seems more of decided all ready? the start was march first!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:43 am

I'm with the program... I just made the statement like they are going to tell us exactly when... I think things are happening and we are close just not going to know exactly when. But we are close...Personally  I think it could happen before the 2 months. But my thinking is usually too optimistic. funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 11:27 pm